The LocalMotion Festival is searching for talented artists to showcase their work at the 3rd Annual Event. We have a few exciting features to our event that will be a little different for festival goers. Due to our unique layout, we will have two different areas for vendors to set up at. Each area will provide our vendors with features that best fit their needs. Please go to our festival layout page to see a map and learn a little more about what, why and how. What do you get for being an artist at our festival?
- A 10’x10′ or 10’x20′ booth* on paved streets or inside the park on grass.
- We offer our vendors two booth experiences. One outside the park, called the Artist Walk, which will be open from 10am – 6pm and is on paved streets that wrap around Jess Lucas Park. The second option is Inside the Park and will run until the festival closes at 7pm. Both experiences will be filled with vendors and are within the same general area. There are significant differences, however, which you can read about within the entry form below.
- We will feature artists who supply us with their Bio information and photography on our site and through our social media channels at least once leading up to the show.
- Your studio, contact information, and samples of your work will go on our website. See the current samples in the artist section of the site.
- We will keep your contact page up for one year so that our patrons can get in touch with you to order additional work.
- The LocalMotion Arts Festival will use your name and samples of your work on as much advertising as we can to help promote our event and you as an artist.
- Cash awards for “Best Booth”, “Best Single Piece of Art” and “Best in Category”. Read the full details here.