· Art Vendor & Community Booth Check-In: Check-In will be on S. Central Ave, just before the post office on S. Fulton St. Please look at the attached map for road closures (in red). You will need to access S. Central Ave, from N. Central Ave east of downtown, by crossing over the railroad tracks. We will have plenty of signage out. Do not try to come to the staging area from around the airport, Atlanta Ave will be closed.
· Set-up: 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM. ALL VEHICLES MUST BE OUT OF THE FESTIVAL AREA NO LATER THAN 9:15 AM. No Vehicles will be allowed in the festival area between the hours of 9:30 AM- 7:00 PM. There is no early teardown.
· Finding your location: All booths will be located in the park this year, situated around the new installed rubberized track. After you are given your assigned location, you will turn left onto Atlanta Ave to park and unload your vehicle and enter the park at one of the park entrances indicated on the map. WHEN YOU PARK TO UNLOAD, PLEASE STAY ON THE PARK SIDE AND LEAVE THE LEFT LANE OPEN FOR OTHER VENDORS TO GET BY. THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM ON BOTH STREETS TO ANGLE PARK TO ALLOW MORE CARS INTO THE SPACE. We will have volunteers there to watch your items while you park.
· Parking: Maps to vendor parking lots will be provided at Check-In.
· Teardown: Teardown is at 7:00 PM and will happen in reverse of set-up. Please drive north on Atlanta Ave and exit heading east (turn right) on S. Central.
· Volunteers: We are doing our best to make sure we have plenty of volunteers to help make setup and teardown as smooth as possible. Please just remember to have patience. We will have volunteers in LocalMotion shirts walking around the festival. Just ask them for help. We will also have an information booth with volunteers near the Gazebo Pumpkin Patch in the Park.
· Sales Tax & Booth Numbers: Within your packet provided at Check-In, we will be giving you a number for your booth as well as a misc. sales tax form. Please attach both of these to your booth. The Misc. Form is for you to fill out if you do not have a Sales Tax # after the festival is completed. If you have a sales tax number, please have it displayed or handy should someone happen to ask for it.
· Electricity: If you have requested electrical hookup, please bring your own extension cords.